XproductionZ.com

Go Back   XproductionZ.com > Models Inc. > Favorite

Old 11-10-2007, 10:11 PM
Administrator

My Photos: ()
Send a message via AIM to Mikey Send a message via MSN to Mikey Send a message via Yahoo to Mikey
Default Meet 18 Year Old Tussinee

Introducing Thai Web Model Tussinee

Name: Tussinee

Site Review:
Tussinee is a school babe and she has just turned 18 years old. She's supposedly cute and innocent, but I seriously don't know how far she can push the innocent aspect, since she's got her own website and is a self-proclaimed exhibitionist. Still, cute is certainly a word I'd use for this nubile amateur, although there are times when she comes off as a lot more sexy than cute. Born and raised in Thailand, Tussinee is currently in school, waitressing and constantly keeping on top of her website. There is a biography, but it really isn't filled with the kind of things that really interest me. I'm happy to know her measurements and her birth date and even a few of her hobbies, but I'd really love to hear about some of her favourite things, get more insight into her personality and even find out what exactly she's studying in school. Perhaps to make up for the lack of biographical details, there is a journal as well as a gallery of backstage and candid pictures. There appears to be weekly updates, so Tusinee does at least keep us on our toes when it comes to following new content. Now, there are more than enough movies and videos here. The site was launched in 2005, so it looks like the webmaster forgot to change some of the wording on the tour page. Obviously, Tussinee is no longer an 18-year-old. However, what I enjoyed was looking through the older photosets and progressively making my way to the newer ones. It's sort of like watching innocence bloom. Many older photos show Tussinee in pigtails, school outfits, sportswear and just really cutie styles of clothing and underwear. In newer sets her lingerie is a lot sexier and her look in some of the sets is a bit more sophisticated as a young woman might be as she blossoms into her sexuality.*

Read Full*Site Review

In Her Own Words...

Sawasdee ka!* My name is Tussinee and I live in Bangkok, Thailand.
If you like small Asian teen girls,
then I think you're going to like me. I just turned 18 years old and I started taking pictures a few months ago because I love playing with my body and showing it off. I go to school every day, but I still have time to take lots of pictures and videos for my site. I am a real girl who is trying to pay for school, so I hope you will want to know more about me and join my site.

Tussinee

Check Out Her Blog

Visit Her WebSite

Free Members Gallery

More...